Precautionary measures relating to Corona virus
Your health is our priority
Welcoming you and ensuring you a relaxed stay is what makes us happiest. For us the holiday is the most awaited moment of the year, it’s an opportunity for fun and relaxation, it’s that moment that allows us to pull the plus for real.
We can count on spacious rooms and communal areas as well as a fantastic restaurant where delicious meals are served from local tradition as well as the best dishes from Italian and International cuisine.
To ensure you a safe and carefree holiday, we ask you to respect some simple rules, because some attention from each of us guarantees the safety of all.
At the present moment, the following precautionary measures are in place:
- The staff respect the minimum distance of 1m and we invite our guests to do likewise
- All the staff of our hotel wear protective masks and, in communal areas, this obligation is valid also for the guests
- Measuring of body temperature to all staff at the beginning of each shift as a precaution
- In the communal areas, we kindly ask you to respect the maximum number of people allowed to avoid crowding
- Throughout the hotel dispensers of disinfectant hand gel are available
- Each room is cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals; in particular handrails, contact surfaces, door handles, work surfaces, restrooms, etc.
- We ensure that all communal areas are ventilated frequently
- Respect the minimum distance in front of the desk
- Electronic payments are preferred
Restaurant, pizzeria and Lounge Bar
- In the restaurant the distance between tables has been increased
- Access is allowed to a precise maximum number of people to avoid crowding
- Part of the buffet will be served by the staff directly to your table
- We prefer that breakfast is taken on our outdoor terrace
- New hours for breakfast to avoid crowding: 7am - 10.30am
- Daily cleaning with sanitization of all surfaces
- We ask you to air the room frequently
- We kindly ask you to wash and disinfect your hands prior to leaving your room and to wear a face mask
- Possibility of room service prior to reservation and request at reception
- Accessible by reservation only. It is also necessary to respect the minimum distance
- The whirlpool can only be used by members of the same family at the same time
- Free cancellation up to 3 days prior to expected arrival
Should you wish to receive further information regarding our hygienic-sanitary regulations or regarding the current situation at Lake Garda, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to reply to your every question.
The Venturini Family
and all the team